We list below some of the cases we have dealt with as defence lawyers within the last 18 months and before:
- R v R HMRC film fraud-case
- R v F Conspiracy to defraud arising out of invalidated COP9 procedure (BISprosecution)
- R v U conspiracy to defraud
- R v N conspiracy to defraud
- R v R conspiracy to defraud
- R v B conspiracy to defraud
- R v H tax evasion
- R v M money laundering tax evasion conspiracy to defraud
- R v D pension fraud
- R v J money laundering VAT/tax evasion
- R v H Blackmail and fraud
- R v S probate fraud
- R v O BIS prosecution
- R v J (FCA investigation )
- R v T Revenue fraud
- R v W lottery fraud
- R v N money laundering
- R v P money laundering
- R v C VAT fraud
- R v F Theft by employee
- R v G-conspiracy (money laundering)
- R v A – Conspiracy to defraud(cash for crash)
- R v K-VAT fraud
- R v K-conspiracy to defraud
- R v F – conspiracy to defraud
- R v K –conspiracy to defraud
- R v M –VAT Fraud
- R v G–conspiracy to defraud
- R v B –conspiracy to defraud(HMRC)
- R v A–VAT fraud
- R v Z conspiracy to defraud
- R v A conspiracy to defraud
- R v S conspiracy to defraud
- R v P fraud
- R v F NHS fraud
- R v C conspiracy to defraud
- R v E conspiracy to defraud (ongoing)
Defence lawyer in Serious Fraud Office Prosecution in a case involving the director of a college accused of defrauding the college and government grant scheme.
Defence lawyer in advanced fee fraud from the NHS
Defence lawyer in CIS construction industry scheme
Defence lawyer in SFO balfour beatty investigation
Defence lawyer in SFO JJB sports investigation
Defence lawyer R v S conspiracy to defraud phoenix companies
Defence lawyer R v W Boiler room fraud
Defence lawyer R v M MTIC fraud
Defence lawyer in Serious Fraud Office Prosecution in multi-million pound share sale fraud involving off-shore boiler rooms.
Defence lawyer for a financial advisor accused of defrauding clients of over £1m.
Defence lawyer in a money laundering matter for a company director. The company director was accused of money laundering proceeds of a £16m fraud on students concerning the Governments failed Individual Learning Account Scheme.
Defence lawyer for a Solicitor accused of a large scale mortgage fraud.
R-v-A (York Crown Court) – Ponzi style fraud prosecuted by the CPS specialist fraud unit. Following a guilty plea the Court proceeded to confiscation. The prosecution, following the service of a defence response, agreed a benefit figure of just over three million pounds and an available amount of thirteen thousand pounds. The prosecution applied, at the invitation of the Court, for a financial reporting order this application was refused.
R-v-C (Leeds Crown Court) – Prosecution by the CPS. The defendant pleaded guilty to securing a loan against an estate in Scotland which he did not own after impersonating the owner.