You can benefit from our clear, practical advice, robust representation and strong personal service, giving you the best chance of securing a favourable outcome for even the most challenging situations.
Our expertise includes all areas of criminal law, plus business defence, regulatory advice, prison law, and mental health.
With our team beside you, you can be confident of the very best defence.
Our Leeds office is based in the heart of the city, in a beautiful grade II listed building next to Leeds Town Hall. This central location makes us very easy to access by car, bus and train.
Getting to us by car
Our office is accessible from the M1, M621 and M62 motorways. There is limited on street parking, but there are local parks at The Light (LS1 8TL) or Woodhouse Lane (LS2 3AX).
Getting to us by bus
We are about ten minutes’ walk from Leeds City Bus Station and close to various bus routes, including the 5, 15, 19, 19A, 27, 28 Leeds City, 49, 50, 50A 72 and the Flying Tiger 757.
Getting to us by train
We are less than ten minutes’ walk from Leeds train station.
We are committed to making our services accessible for everyone. If you have any specific accessibility needs when visiting our offices, please contact us to discuss how we can accommodate you.
Our legal services in Leeds
Our criminal defence solicitors in Leeds can provide strong representation for a wide range of matters, including:
- Motoring law
- Interviews under caution
- General crime
- Sexual offences
- Conspiracy offences
- Tax & financial offences
Find out more about our criminal defence services.
Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) and confiscation
Our Leeds criminal defence team can provide specialist advice for Proceeds of Crime Act and confiscation proceedings, including:
- Cash seizure and forfeiture proceedings
- Restraint orders
- Confiscation proceedings
- POCA civil recovery proceedings
- Third party interests
- Enforcement proceedings
- Certificates of inadequacy
- Appeals against confiscation orders
Find out more about our Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) and confiscation services.
Our business defence lawyers in Leeds can advise and represent your organisation on matters including:
- Bribery and Corruption
- Serious Fraud
- Money Laundering Procedures
- Office of Fair Trading
- Coroners Inquest
- Environment agency investigations and prosecutions
- Health and Safety
- Trading Standards
Find out more about our business defence services.
Our business regulation experts in Leeds can offer practical, highly effective advice on regulatory matters involving organisations such as:
- The Driver Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- The Advertising Standards Agency
- The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- The Financial Conduct Authority
- The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Trading standards
- The Environment Agency
Find out more about our regulatory advice services.
Professional disciplinary proceedings
Our professional discipline solicitors in Leeds can advise and represent you in relation to all proceedings before bodies such as:
- General Medical Council
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Police Discipline Appeals Tribunal
- Financial Conduct Authority
- General Dental Council
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority
- Bar Standards Board, General Teaching Council for England
- Chartered Institute of Accountants of England and Wales Disciplinary Committee
Find out more about our professional discipline services.
Our military lawyers in Leeds work with members of every branch of the armed services, providing representation for military proceedings such as:
- Police & military police investigations
- Court Martial proceedings
- Summary proceedings
- Military interviews
- Magistrates’ & Crown Court proceedings
Find out more about our military law services.
We offer specialist advice for firearms licensing matters, including:
- Revocation of firearms licences
- Breach of conditions of shotgun certificates
- Firearms licensing appeals
Find out more about our firearms licensing services.
Mental health law
Our dedicated mental health law specialists in Leeds offer advice and representation to people detained under the Mental Health Act and their loved ones, including for:
- Applications for a Mental Health Tribunal
- Representation at Mental Health Tribunals
- Supervised Community Treatment Orders
- Hospital Managers Meetings
- Care Programme Approach (CPA) meetings
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
Find out more about our mental health law services.
We regularly assist individuals and businesses who wish to pursue private prosecutions, including for matters such as:
- Fraud against individuals
- Fraud against businesses
- Prosecuting former employees
Find out more about our private prosecution services.
Speak to our criminal defence solicitors in Leeds today
If you need expert advice and representation for criminal charges, business defence, regulatory matters or any of our other specialist practice areas, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Telephone: 0333 600 9222 (National rates)
Mobile: 07850 899999 (Out of hours)