Criminal Defence Solicitors in Leicester
(By Appointment Only)
You can benefit from our clear, practical advice, robust representation and strong personal service, giving you the best chance of securing a favourable outcome for even the most challenging situations.
Our expertise includes all areas of criminal law, plus business defence, regulatory advice, prison law, and mental health.
With our team beside you, you can be confident of the very best defence.
We are committed to making our services accessible for everyone. If you have any specific accessibility needs when visiting our offices, please contact us to discuss how we can accommodate you.
Our legal services in Leicester
Our criminal defence solicitors in Leicester can provide strong representation for a wide range of matters, including:
Find out more about our criminal defence services.
Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) and confiscation
Our Leicester criminal defence team can provide specialist advice for Proceeds of Crime Act and confiscation proceedings, including:
- Cash seizure and forfeiture proceedings
- Restraint orders
- Confiscation proceedings
- POCA civil recovery proceedings
- Third party interests
Find out more about our Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) and confiscation services.
Our business defence lawyers in Leicester can advise and represent your organisation on matters including:
- Bribery and Corruption
- Serious Fraud
- Money Laundering Procedures
- Office of Fair Trading
- Coroners Inquest
- Environment agency investigations and prosecutions
- Health and Safety
- Trading Standards
Find out more about our business defence services.
Our business regulation experts in Leicester can offer practical, highly effective advice on regulatory matters involving organisations such as:
- The Driver Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- The Advertising Standards Agency
- The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- The Financial Conduct Authority
- The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Trading standards
- The Environment Agency
Find out more about our regulatory advice services.
Professional disciplinary proceedings
Our professional discipline solicitors in Leicester can advise and represent you in relation to all proceedings before bodies such as:
- General Medical Council
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Police Discipline Appeals Tribunal
- Financial Conduct Authority
- General Dental Council
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority
- Bar Standards Board, General Teaching Council for England
- Chartered Institute of Accountants of England and Wales Disciplinary Committee
Find out more about our professional discipline services.
We regularly assist individuals and businesses who wish to pursue private prosecutions, including for matters such as:
- Fraud against individuals
- Fraud against businesses
- Prosecuting former employees
Find out more about our private prosecution services.
Speak to our criminal defence solicitors in Leicester today
If you need expert advice and representation for criminal charges, business defence, regulatory matters or any of our other specialist practice areas, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Telephone: 0333 600 9222 (National rates)
Mobile: 07850 899999 (Out of hours)