Criminal Defence Solicitors in Liverpool
Offering clear, practical advice, determined representation and exceptional personal service, we can help you to secure a favourable outcome for even the most complex legal challenges.
Our expertise covers all areas of criminal law, plus business defence, regulatory advice, prison law, and mental health.
With our team on your side, you’ll know that you have the very best defence.
Our Liverpool office is located in St. Hugh's house on Trinity Road, in Bootle’s office quarter. This central location makes us very easy to access by car, bus and train.
Getting to us by car
We can be accessed from the M57/ M58 motorway junctions by following the A5036 signposted ‘Bootle All Docks', or the M62, following the A5058 signposted ‘Ring Road Bootle Docks’. Bootle Strand Car Park is a short walk from our office.
Getting to us by bus
We are close to various bus routes, including the 47, 52, 52A 53, 54, 54A, 55, 55D, 81, 81A, 300, 692, 881 and X2.
Getting to us by train
We are around 5 minutes’ walk from Bootle Oriel Road train station.
We are committed to providing accessible legal services for everyone, so should you have any specific accessibility needs, please contact us to discuss how we can accommodate you.
Our legal services in Liverpool
Our criminal defence solicitors in Liverpool can advise and represent you in relation to matters including:
- Motoring law
- Interviews under caution
- General crime
- Sexual offences
- Conspiracy offences
- Tax & financial offences
Find out more about our criminal defence services.
Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) and confiscation
If you are facing Proceeds of Crime Act and/or confiscation proceedings, we can assist with protecting and recovering your assets, including in relation to:
- Cash seizure and forfeiture proceedings
- Restraint orders
- Confiscation proceedings
- POCA civil recovery proceedings
- Third party interests
- Enforcement proceedings
- Certificates of inadequacy
- Appeals against confiscation orders
Find out more about our Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) and confiscation services.
Our business defence lawyers in Liverpool can help to protect your enterprise with expert guidance on matters including:
- Bribery and Corruption
- Serious Fraud
- Money Laundering Procedures
- Coroners Inquest
- Environment agency investigations and prosecutions
- Health and Safety
- Trading Standards
Find out more about our business defence services.
If your business needs advice on regulatory compliance or assistance in dealing with a potential regulatory breach or proceedings, we can help, including in matters related to:
- The Driver Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
- The Advertising Standards Agency
- The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- The Financial Conduct Authority
- The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Trading standards
- The Environment Agency
Find out more about our regulatory advice services.
Professional disciplinary proceedings
Our professional discipline solicitors in Liverpool can advise and represent you for proceedings before bodies such as:
- General Medical Council
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Police Discipline Appeals Tribunal
- Financial Conduct Authority
- General Dental Council
- Solicitors Regulatory Authority
- Bar Standards Board, General Teaching Council for England
- Chartered Institute of Accountants of England and Wales Disciplinary Committee
Find out more about our professional discipline services.
We offer experienced legal support for members of every branch of the armed services, including for matters such as:
- Police & military police investigations
- Court Martial proceedings
- Summary proceedings
- Military interviews
- Magistrates’ & Crown Court proceedings
Find out more about our military law services.
Our team offers specialist services for firearms licensing matters, including:
- Revocation of firearms licences
- Breach of conditions of shotgun certificates
- Firearms licensing appeals
Find out more about our firearms licensing services.
Mental health law
If you are seeking expert advice and representation for people detained under the Mental Health Act, our mental health specialists in Liverpool can assist with matters including:
- Applications for a Mental Health Tribunal
- Representation at Mental Health Tribunals
- Supervised Community Treatment Orders
- Hospital Managers Meetings
- Care Programme Approach (CPA) meetings
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
Find out more about our mental health law services.
Should you wish to pursue a private prosecution, we can advise you on the process and provide expert representation, including for matters such as:
- Fraud against individuals
- Fraud against businesses
- Prosecuting former employees
Find out more about our private prosecution services.
Speak to our criminal defence solicitors in Liverpool today
If you require expert advice and representation for criminal charges, business defence, regulatory matters or any of our other specialist practice areas, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Telephone: 0333 600 9222 (national rates)
Mobile: 0333 009 8184 (out of hours)