Conspiracy to Supply Class B Drugs
Are you facing a criminal investigation or prosecution for conspiracy to supply Class B drugs? Our specialist criminal defence solicitors can provide practical advice and support while protecting your legal rights.
At ABR Solicitors, we help individuals facing a wide range of drugs charges, from straightforward possession cases to extremely serious conspiracy and ‘drug gang’ or ‘county lines’ related offences.
Conspiracy to supply charges can seriously put your freedom at risk so it is important to get the right legal advice to face the situation head on.
With the support of our drug conspiracy solicitors, our clients are often able to avoid criminal charges altogether or achieve an acquittal or a lower sentence at court. However serious the evidence against you is, we will work tirelessly to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
We give advice in plain, straightforward English with no legal jargon and can represent you at all stages of the criminal justice system, including:
- Before you have been arrested (for example, if you are concerned about being arrested or because you have been invited to the police station for a voluntary interview under caution)
- At the police station
- During the investigation stage
- At court
- In confiscation proceedings
- Post-conviction prison law advice
With offices based conveniently in Leeds, Liverpool, London and Nottingham, we represent clients all over England and Wales. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so we are ready to leap into action from the moment you need us.
Contact our specialist Class B drug offence solicitors
If you or a loved one have been accused of or charged with conspiracy to supply Class B drugs and need expert legal advice and representation, please contact your local ABR Solicitors office in Leeds, Liverpool and London. Just call:
- 0333 600 9222 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri)
- 07850 899999 (Out of hours)
Why choose ABR Solicitors for advice about Class B drug offences?
Our Class B drug offence solicitors have years of practical experience defending people accused of drug related offences.
We understand just how distressing and frustrating it is to be accused of a drugs offence, particularly a conspiracy allegation. It can be especially daunting if you have no previous criminal cautions or convictions.
Our friendly, approachable team do not judge – we only listen, support and help. Our goal will be to achieve the best possible outcome for you, no matter how serious the case or how much evidence appears to be stacked against you.
We are driven by our clients’ needs and our strong track record of success speaks for itself:
- 98% of our clients say they would recommend us (according to our client feedback forms).
- We are highly ranked for General Crime by leading client guide, the Legal 500.
- We are highly ranked for Crime by leading client guide, Chambers & Partners.
- We were the Leading Specialist Criminal Defence Firm of the Year – UK (Global 100 2020).
Here are just a few more reasons to choose us:
- We can leap into action from the moment you contact us for help – we regularly travel to police stations and courts to advise and represent clients, including out of office hours.
- Our team includes a wide range of specialist legal advisors, including police station representatives, criminal defence solicitors and prison law experts. This means that we can help you at every stage of the criminal justice system.
- We will challenge the evidence against you at every available opportunity.
- We can offer a range of flexible funding options to help you pay for your legal advice, including Criminal Legal Aid and private fees.
What is a conspiracy to supply Class B drugs?
A ‘conspiracy’ means an agreement between at least two people to commit a criminal offence.
A conspiracy to supply Class B drugs is the offence of two or more people agreeing to sell, transfer, pass, or distribute Class B drugs to other people.
Behaviour that might amount to a conspiracy to supply drugs includes:
- Discussing drug deals with other people, in person or using technology such as mobile phones
- Travelling to collect or deliver drugs
- Being a ‘middle-man or woman’ and helping others arrange drug deals, even where the suspect does not handle the drugs themselves
- Allowing the suspect’s home to be used for drug deals
What are Class B drugs?
The UK Government sorts drugs into different categories or ‘classes’ – there are three main classes: Class A, Class B and Class C. Class A is the most serious category and Class C is the least serious category.
Examples of Class B drugs include:
- Ritalin (methylphenidate)
- Synthetic cannabinoids
- Synthetic cathinones (e.g. mephedrone and methoxetamine)
Funding your conspiracy to supply Class B drugs case
Police station representation
If you or someone you know has been arrested for conspiracy to supply drugs or invited to a voluntary interview under caution, you are entitled to free legal advice at the police station or place of detention.
Ask to call ABR Solicitors as soon as possible and we can travel to where you are being held in custody to advise and represent you.
We would advise that you do not answer any questions about an alleged offence until you have received legal advice because anything you say could be used as evidence later on.
As well as police investigations and Crown Prosecution Service prosecutions, we have experience representing clients targeted by a wide range of authorities, such as the National Crime Agency (NCA).
If you are released from police custody on bail or under investigation, it can be valuable to have a lawyer on your side to get advice about what happens next and to help you take steps to protect yourself and lower the risk of being charged.
For more information about how we can help during criminal investigations, visit our Released Under Investigation page.
Proceedings in the Magistrates’ Court or Crown Court can be privately funded or funded using Legal Aid if you cannot afford your own defence and are eligible. We are happy to work with you to find the best way forward.
For more information, visit our Funding page.
Get immediate expert legal advice from our drug offence solicitors
If you or a loved one have been accused of or charged for conspiracy to supply Class B drugs and need expert legal advice and representation, please contact your local ABR Solicitors office in Leeds, Liverpool, London or Nottingham.